GUIDE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective date 05/01/2016
These Guide Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern and are incorporated into the Guide Agreement between Deep Gratitude and Guide (collectively, the “Agreement”). Deep Gratitude, subject to the provisions of this paragraph, may amend the Agreement in its sole discretion and at any time. The most recent version of the Guide Agreement (as may be amended by Deep Gratitude from time to time) will be available by request at https://deepgratitude.com/legal/guide-agreement/. Guide will be directed there before signing presenting a Teacher/Seller. Guide agrees that this notification method constitute adequate notice to inform Guide of any amendments to the Agreement and Guide further agrees to be bound by any such amendments to the Agreement upon such notification.
1. Guide Program
- The role of the Guide is to introduce or present Teachers/Sellers to Deep Gratitude for consideration to have said Teacher/Sellers Teacher/Seller on the site.
- Deep Gratitude may engage the Guide to present an agreed upon number of Guides per month, or per year, or per week. This will be set in the Guide Agreement document. Each Teacher/Seller will be introduced to DG before acceptance. Deep Gratitude will have direct contact and communication with the Guide’s Teacher/Seller. Deep Gratitude may communicate with the Guide’s Teacher/Seller unrestricted and apart from the Guide’s notification and/or observation. The Teacher/Seller is required to review and agree upon The Teacher/Seller Terms and Conditions.
- Guide agrees that in providing the Guide Teacher/Seller, Guide will not inflate prices or impose any additional fees, charges, conditions or restrictions that contradict or are inconsistent with the terms stated on the Guide Terms and Service and/or the Guide Agreement.
- Guide may not promote the Teacher/Seller elsewhere at the same time as the Deep Gratitude event. Guide’s Teacher/Seller may not compete with Deep Gratitude at the time of the specific offering event.
- Deep Gratitude reserves the continuing right to accept, reject, revise, or discontinue any Guide’s Teacher/Seller, at any time and for any reason in Deep Gratitude’s sole discretion, and to terminate and to remove all references to the said Teacher/Seller from the Website; and redirect or delete any URL used in connection with the Teacher/Seller.
- Deep Gratitude reserves the right to present it’s own Teacher/Seller at any time.
- Deep Gratitude is authorized to initiate PayPal credit transaction entries to Guide’s depository account at PayPal. The Guide will provide Deep Gratitude with a PayPal Email Address and will need to have an active functioning account on PayPal in order to receive payments. Only in the event of an error, Deep Gratitude is authorized to initiate debit entry adjustments to the Guide Bank Account to correct any error. Guide hereby acknowledges that Deep Gratitude’s origination of all transactions to Guide’s PayPal Account must comply with provisions of U.S. law. PayPal payments take up to (10) business days to become available in the Guide’s PayPal after processing.
- Deep Gratitude pays Guides via a PayPal account. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the Guide to notify the Deep Gratitude. Should a offering be refunded for any reason before payment date (usually within a week to a month) the system will automatically reverse the commission for refunded products.
- Guide will not attempt to bill or collect reimbursement from any third-party payor, including but not limited to any insurer, health insurance plan, Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal, state, provincial, territorial or local governmental program or entity (“Third-Party Payor”), for any of Guide’s services. Guide will accept the amounts received from Deep Gratitude as payment in full for all services provided by Guide delivered pursuant to the Guide’s Teacher/Seller. Guide is solely responsible for complying with any contractual requirements imposed by its contracts with Third-Party Payors, including but not limited to requirements related to offering discounted services.
- The Remittance Amount paid to Guide will be based on the net profit from Teacher’s sale event.
- Deep Gratitude will provide Guide with access to information detailing the number of Offerings sold or redeemed for each Amount Paid. This information shall be sent to Guide within 15 days of the commencement of the month following the month in which said Guide was active.
- Taxes Generally. It is Guide’s responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments Guide makes or receives, and it is Guide’s responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. Deep Gratitude is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to Guide’s transaction with either Purchasers or Deep Gratitude, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction with or by Guide and Purchaser. Guide will be asked to provide Deep Gratitude with a valid Tax Identification Number for tax reporting purposes. A W-9 form will be provided to Teacher/Seller to officially attain this information. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in Teacher/Seller’s name for the value of payments made.
- Except as expressly stated in these terms and agreement, neither party makes any representations or warranties, express nor implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of Guide ability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Deep Gratitude does not warrant or guarantee that the services offered on or through the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the offerings are error-free.